The Best Environment for Team Building
The team at Full Sail Leadership knows that only so much can be taught in the classroom. Reading about something and doing it are two different things.
That is why part of the curriculum you will receive in our team-building and leadership development programs take place on the water.
You will spend part of your time in the classroom, discussing your company’s vision and mission. The honest, open conversation between you and your team can help you determine how you are going to make course corrections so you can increase:
- ✔ Trust
- ✔ Respect
- ✔ Job satisfaction
- ✔ Profitability
- ✔ Productivity
- ✔ Compassion and conviction – both for each other and your customers
What your team learns in the classroom will be put into practice on the water and then carried through in the workplace.
There is no better way to start team-building than by working together on a boat. For the boat to go anywhere – and to get there safely – the crew needs to work in harmony.
Your team will:
- ✔ Learn how to communicate clearly
- ✔ Recognize that everyone has an important job
- ✔ Appreciate everyone’s effort
- ✔ Learn to celebrate each other’s strengths instead of focusing on weaknesses